The Jazz Estonia welcomes all musicians and music lovers who wish to contribute to the development of Estonian jazz music.
- Be part of a professional organisation and represent and contribute to the development of the scene.
- Enjoy priority status when applying for (open call) concert programmes.
- Obtain counselling, marketing services and specialist information depending on the union’s capacities.
- Publish your professional news in a quarterly newsletter.
- If you have the potential and wish to export your music, find better opportunities for applying for international (exchange) projects in cooperation with the union’s partners.
- Be featured as a musician under the www.jazz.ee/en/estonian-jazz/artists section on the union’s website.
- Participate in the union’s general meetings and have a say in the activities of the union.
DISCOUNTS AND FEES
- Members always get a discount (30%) on tickets to all concerts organised by the Jazz Estonia.
- Members who are musicians and have paid their membership fee on time (by 31 January) can charge higher fees than non-members and members who have failed to make a payment on time.
- If you join the union as a musician after 31 January, higher fees will apply as of the next concert season. Musicians who have joined the union before 31 January can enjoy membership rates during the current concert season.
BECOMING A MEMBER
If you wish to become a member, please contact CEO of the Jazz Estonia Ave Tölpt at firstname.lastname@example.org. New members are approved four times a year at the meeting of the management board and decisions are communicated via e-mail. Payments are made as transfers to the union’s bank account:
Beneficiary: Eesti Jazzliit
Bank account: EE851010220039603015, SEB pank
Payment details: name and annual membership fee 2020
The one-off initiation fee is 15€
The annual membership fee is 20€
Number of members (as at December 2019): 143