Eight Estonian Jazz Union concerts will take place in December – in six different cities, EAMT Big Band & conductor Jere Laukkanen (Finland), Raoul Björkenheim Triad (Finland), Raimond Mägi Trio, Velling-Soo-Velling, Elletuse, Ingrid Hagel Quartet, and Weekend Guitar Trio will take the stage.
The Estonian Jazz Union is organising three concerts in Tallinn in December:
- 1 December – EAMT Big Band & conductor Jere Laukkanen (Finland) with “Afro Cuba Sounds” program in NO99 Jazz Club; the concert is held in cooperation with Jõulujazz.
- 2 December – Raoul Björkenheim Triad in Philly Joe’s Jazz Club; the concert is held in cooperation with Finnish Jazz Union.
- 8 December – Elletuse who recently released an album and assembles the best Estonian jazz musicians will perform in NO99 Jazz Club.
There will be five concerts outside Tallinn in December:
- 3 December – Raimond Mägi Trio presents their debut album in Jazz Club of the University of Tartu.
- 5 December – Velling-Soo-Velling, a trio focused on Estonian author and instrumental music, performs in Viljandi Jazz Club.
- Ingrid Hagel Quartet who presents music inspired by Estonian folk music performs in Endla Jazz Club on 15 December and in Rakvere Theatre Jazz Cafe on 16 December.
- 22 December – Weekend Guitar Trio who recently gave a successful concert at a prestigious EFG London Jazz Festival performs in Võru Jazz Club.
Additional information about the concerts can be found when clicking on the LIVE JAZZ tab! For concerts in Tallinn, tickets could be bought from pre-sale! See you at the concerts!